Aug 15, 2010
Aug 14, 2010
Week 2 of August:
- Sunday breakfast of frenchtoast with Amber
- Stadium Night; my friend's cousin got saved!
- Discovered a new cute magazine; Frankie
- Two YWAMers stayed with us; Tabitha went to Miri,twas nice talking about Msia!
- Vinnies shopping with friends; scored a pretty black dress for $5!
Aug 13, 2010
Aug 9, 2010
Jul 14, 2010
+slept in! YUSS.
+called a fellow asian and planned to meet up after lunch.
+met in Chatswood and went shoe shopping. We were supposed to find black
leather shoes for her to wear to work. She ended up getting pretty tap shoes. Not my
influence, trust me. ;)
+saw friends busking on the sidewalk. saxophone and guitar. sweet melodies.
+Took a train into the city. Caught a free ferry ride to Cockatoo Island.
+17th Biennale of Sydney on Cockatoo Island. Interesting art is all i will say.
+Shooed seagulls away from stealing our dinner. The birds here are scary and
+Went to night school class. I have the best Night school class ever. Singing and
songwriting peeps are hilarious and creative :) Two more weeks left. It will be missed.