May 7, 2010

Happy Weekend!


Ahoy there! What are you wonderful people up to this weekend? :) I'll be working all weekend and skyping with the parentals and friends. Though I start classes again this Tuesday, i'm not going to attend any parties or host any myself. I will be nice just working and spending time with myself.

I really can't wait to head back to college and get into classes again! One thing I am NOT looking forward to it is having to wake up at 7am every morning. Thankfully I live close to college and won't have to wake up any earlier than that. This term is going to be really exciting as Cafe Live is starting! Cafe Live is when the creative faculty put up recitals, jazz nights, skits and dance performances. Watching my friends perform is going to be oodles of fun! And of course you will be treated to hundreds && thousands of pictures. ;)

Enjoy these links from the past week and have a great weekend!


i think reading this map would be way cooler than a normal one

too pretty to eat.

a picnic dates

new blog love :eat, drink, chic




x

No comments:

Post a Comment