May 7, 2010

Mother's day


Ok, so here's the deal. It's mother's day tomorrow and you're probably running on the same old trick of getting her a card and going for a family dinner at night. Nothing against that and you should do it but why don't you include something different to your mother's day program this year? Here's a few ideas:

Clean up the house for her, if you don't have a maid this one's a winner.

Make your own card, or rather print a really nice one.

Breakfast in bed! You sure want to give her a good start to the day!

Get an idea from here and make her something.


And to my wonderful, super fantastic, full-of-crazy ideas and loving mum,thanks for bring me into this world and teaching me how to fly. I love you. I wish I was home to pamper you with all my ideas (:

x

No comments:

Post a Comment